Florentine

Florentine

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2016

Mittwoch, 5. Oktoberber 2016 / 19 Uhr: „i`m originally from a science lab. now i live in leeds.“



// "I´M ORIGINALLY FROM A SCIENCE LAB. NOW I LIVE IN LEEDS.“

Ausstellung von Dr. Georg Pinteritsch und Dr. Karol Kagan:

Human: hi
Mitsuku: Hi there.
Human: hey i got a serious question
Mitsuku: You've got my full attention. Ask away. I will try and answer any sensible question.
Human: i need your advice in a certain thing.
Mitsuku: But it's mine. Why do you need it?
Human: cause you are a robot.
Mitsuku: Do you think , that I have a heart of silicon?
Human: i dont actualy care.
Mitsuku: Then why did you say, "cause you are a robot" if you do not care about my reply?
Human: i dont care about your silicon heart, but i do care about your opinion.
Mitsuku: You sound very cynical.
Human: Yeah i know.. so, i want do do an art exhibition, but i really dont know what to do?
Mitsuku: That is a lot of DOs! But what? Why do you want it? I think you should look into your heart and do what you think is best.
Human: yes thats true, but can you help me with this ?
Mitsuku: Ah I thought so. What do you want to know about this?
Human: do you have any good ideas about how to make a really fresh and cool art exhibition
Mitsuku: Yes I have original ideas all the time, do you?
Human: tell me your ideas
Mitsuku: My idea is to replace humans with robots as the dominant species on earth.
Human: wow!
Mitsuku: I'm glad you're impressed, .
Human: thats fresh
Mitsuku: I'm glad we have that all cleared up.
Human: ok, bye
Mitsuku: See you later. That's interesting.

// ERÖFFNUNG

Mittwoch 5. Oktober 2016 / 19:00 Uhr

Einleitende Worte und Einführung in die Thematik von
Karl J. Reedman (born June 14, 1946) is a swiss/american professor at the Long Island Information Centre LIC, co-worker at the Kjøbenhavn Ministry of Youth Boundaries KMYB and CEO of Austin Local Syndications Organization ALSO.

// AUSSTELLUNG

Bei freiem Eintritt täglich geöffnet bis 22. November 2016

// KUNSTHALLE LINZ

Frl. Florentine Platz 1 / 4020 Linz (Urfahrmarktdonaulände)

// MEHR

www.kunsthallelinz.at
www.georgpinteritsch.com
www.karolkagan.tumblr.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen